Follow by Email

Friday, 1 January 2016

Happy New Year 2016 Survey!




Happy 2016! :D

Previous year has been incredible for me in many aspects! Starting my own company and projects has been one of the most exciting thing I have ever done. Because of this I didn't had so much time to put into this blog. I plan to change that!

During 2016 I want to continue delivering a new blog post every 3 weeks, like I have been doing for almost 2 years. However, I would like you to help me renovate the energy I put into this project of mine.

Maybe it's the first time you visit my blog, maybe you come here regularly to check for new posts. In any case I just need 2 things from you :)

1. Fill the survey you see on the top of the right column of the blog. This will help me to know where I should put my energy :)
 
 2. Write a comment for me! You cannot imagine how encouraging is to see you people taking a minute to communicate with me! :D


Thanks a million for your time and have the best of the years! :D

PS: Please don't be shy... I want your feedback! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Juan; This blog is awesome! Please, keep on going with such great work. I wish the best of luck and light for your projects. Saludos desde Buenos Aires :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias Pedro! Thanks for your comment ^^

      Delete