Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year 2016 Survey!




Happy 2016! :D

Previous year has been incredible for me in many aspects! Starting my own company and projects has been one of the most exciting thing I have ever done. Because of this I didn't had so much time to put into this blog. I plan to change that!

During 2016 I want to continue delivering a new blog post every 3 weeks, like I have been doing for almost 2 years. However, I would like you to help me renovate the energy I put into this project of mine.

Maybe it's the first time you visit my blog, maybe you come here regularly to check for new posts. In any case I just need 2 things from you :)

1. Fill the survey you see on the top of the right column of the blog. This will help me to know where I should put my energy :)
 
 2. Write a comment for me! You cannot imagine how encouraging is to see you people taking a minute to communicate with me! :D


Thanks a million for your time and have the best of the years! :D

PS: Please don't be shy... I want your feedback! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hello Juan; This blog is awesome! Please, keep on going with such great work. I wish the best of luck and light for your projects. Saludos desde Buenos Aires :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias Pedro! Thanks for your comment ^^

      Delete
  2. The decors ideas are very nice and the blog was very unique. It boosts myself to learn more about Interiors. Keep updating more interior designs in your blog.
    Fashion Designing Colleges In Chennai
    Interior Design Courses In Chennai
    Fashion Designing Courses In Bangalore
    Interior Design Courses In Chennai

    ReplyDelete