Friday 4 March 2016

Rombo Games. Update 7: MishMash Galaxy Progress!

Check the webpage!

It's been a while since I stopped, took a long breath and look at the path behind me... It's time to share some progress of Mishmash Galaxy! :D

The last time I shared this progress with you, the game was well defined but raw i the graphical part! Also we tested the game much and more since that post 3 months ago! This post will be mainly content, so there we go! :D

The first concept art for the game by Greg Bobrowski!


Layout for the Technology cards!

Layout for the Resource cards!

Testing Mishmash Galaxy!

How to Play Mishmash Galaxy on Tabletopia!

The game will be hitting Kickstarter later this year. On the meantime you can play the game online following the link above or print and play your own prototype copy with the link below! :D
RULES OF THE GAME + PRINT AND PLAY 

Don't forget to tell me what you think! ^^

9 comments:

  1. I admire the author of the post. I'm impressed with all your post.

    Check: pump acg

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news! I love this version of rombo games. Thanks for sharing this update!
    Hire Game Developer India for creating Fantasy Sports App like Dream11 by MobiWeb Technologies

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an awesome post. Really very informative and creative contents. This concept is a good way to enhance knowledge. I like it and help me to development very well.

    Wordpress Development Company
    Mobile App Ideas
    Web App Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this info, I was not sure about AR game development, but now I am clear about it. I have a best team of AR game developers and share it with my connection. I am not too keen on making money and develop ar software. I am enjoying just writing. Thanks once again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this amazing content. it's very useful to me. The blog has a lot of information, the way you have clearly explained is really fantastic. Thanks a lot for this blog.

    Blockchain App Development Company

    ReplyDelete